Aviation Liferafts >
Winslow Ultra-Light Offshore (6 Person) Vacuum Packed (39 lbs.)
Only 35 pounds for a vacuum packed twin tube, canopied liferaft!
This liferaft was designed with the Caribbean flyer in mind. Twin buoyancy tubes for a higher freeboard and a three position (closed,sail, convertable) Rip-Stop Nylon Canopy.
- CO2/N2 Inflation System
- Dual Main Zipper
- Single Arch, Auto Inflatable, Canopy Support System
- Oversized Front Boarding Entry w/4 Rung Boarding Ladder
- Interior Assist Ladder w/Quick-Release Fittings
- Combination Foul Weather Observation Port Hole & Water Collection System w/Clear Seal Closures
- Water Activated Interior/Exterior Survivor Locator Lights
- Quick-Grab Pelican Magnum MityLite Flashlight on Arch
- Auto-Deploying Hemispherical Sea Anchor w/ 100 feet Line
- Floating Heaving Line (100 ft.) w/ Buoyant Throwing Handle
- Unidirectional Retro/Radar Reflective Segments On Arch, Under Liferaft, & On Canopy
- Pentagonal Ballast System
- 1" Exterior Lifelines & Interior Grasp Lines
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Topping Off Valves
- Urethane Valise
- Survival Equipment Package w/SOLAS Pyrotechnics
Survival Equipment Package Contains:
- Manual Inflation Pump - Spring Loaded Return w/Adapter
- Repair Kit (Includes: Repair Tape, Repair Clamp (3"), and 2 PRV Plugs w/Tether
- Collapsible Bailer Bucket
- (2) Paddles w/Retro Reflective Segments
- (2) Sponges
- Signal Mirror
- (3) USCG Aerial Meteor Flares
- (3) USCG Handheld Flares
- Raft Knife
- Utility Folding Lockback Knife (SS)
- Survival Manual
Vacuum Packed to protect you and your investment!
- It extends the life of the liferaft by keeping moisture and dirt from entering the packed liferaft.
- It adds a second layer of protection from bumps and bruses.
- It saves you hunderds of dollars by extending your re-pack cycle from 1 year to 3 years.